miércoles, 3 de noviembre de 2010

33



I always try to correct my life
but I don't really know how to describe
this cold and pointless feeling
and I just want to be dreaming.

Longing and aching for you
don't really know what I've been through
I'm so afraid of the moon
and my soul just wants to run.

Traitors and pagans, the good ones
I'm just a scorpion in the sands
someday they'll trap me in the rail
and I won't even use my tail.

What is left for the demons?
I'll send my prayers to Hypnos
they wont care if I die
inconsequential life.

Your arms are my cave
remember when I was brave?
Please, don't close your gates
I'm still what their God hates.

Let me see my blood
is it still dripping on your mouth?
For you I'll bleed myself dry
but don't worry If I cry.

Now I have to leave and face
what they think is a disgrace
You know it was really worth it
for once in my life it all fit.

I'll leave
I'll bleed
I'll try
I'll cry

I always tried to correct my life
but I didn't know how to describe
this cold and pointless feeling
and I just wanted to be dreaming, dreaming.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario